Friday 15 November 2013

LITTLE BOOTS HAUL


So I was a little bit naughty on Tuesday. Me and my friend Charlotte went to get massages and as she got hers first I had nothing to do for an hour so I casually thought I would have a little browse in Boots.
And well, I might have picked up a few things...


A while back, I bought the most beautiful glass crystal hand wash jars for my bathroom and I hadn't got round to filling them. I love Sanctuary Spa a lot and their hand wash and hand lotion only came to round about £10. I actually wish Soap & Glory had a hand wash set as their scents are quite literally euphoric!


Well a trip to Boots would certainly not be complete without checking out the beauty section! I picked up a replacement of the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer (always need another one of those!) and also a really gorgeous autumnal nail polish. I had a look at most of the nail counters and I just wasn't really in the mood for any of the colours, I'm so past berry nails, they just don't excite me anymore but there was a random Rimmel stand with a rainbow of nail polishes and this gorgeous dark shimmery navy just screamed at me. 'Midnight Skinny Dip' is in the Rimmel 60 Seconds range and I have been looking for a navy for my nail polish collection. I literally can't wait to try it on!

I then also picked up two lipsticks. I really don't need anymore lipsticks but how often do we go into Boots and actually pick up stuff we need! I picked up 'Cherry Blossom 028' from the Revlon Super Lustrous range. It's a really creamy pinky raspberry red that glides on the lips and looks amazing with warm toned skin. I just thought it would be a gorgeous colour for autumn as it's not your typical dark berry shade, it's slightly more versatile and lighter. I also picked up 'Red Passion 297' from the L'Oreal Intense Color Riche line. This red is absolutely stunning. It's looks gorgeous with simple eye make up and a warm bronzer. It also lasts really well on the lips and doesn't wear off quickly at all. Well it lasted throughout the day and a huge Italian lunch and waffles! 

I hope you guys are loving Autumn as much as I am right now. Let me know if there are any posts you wants to see and as always:

Take care x

Website | Youtube 

No comments:

Post a Comment