Wednesday 23 November 2011

MY BODY'S IN BEDLAM

Gah. I've been ill for about a week now and my sinusitis is showing no interest in departing. I have a Royal College of Music audition on the 29th November and I don't think I can physically go. There's no way on earth I could sing to them right now so I'm praying that it all goes away by the weekend. I'm going to the doctor's on Friday.
Meanwhile, I have been watching a hell of a lot of Glee, Qi and The Simpsons to fill my vacuous days and also playing some gymnopédies and gnossiennes on the piano. <. It is unbelievable how relaxing those pieces are. I've developed a cough as well. :/ The worst thing is, is that I want to go out and go shopping. There are so many new trends hitting shops ready for winter and I can't snatch them! Wait a minute... Winter? Where did autumn go? 31 days I hear you say? 31 days until Christmas!!! This calls for a severe countdown.
Thank you for bearing my rant so graciously. Next post deserves as wee River Island rummage.
Please check out my YouTube channels: 
www.youtube.com/thisisaromcom
www.youtube.com/thisisaromcom2 (in progress)
Also follow me on twitter: @davidona

No comments:

Post a Comment