Saturday 24 December 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I have been monumentally busy but that is no excuse. I'm here right now and just wanted to say have a very very Happy Christmas . My last audition was near the middle of December and thank god I have recovered. London was amazing. I auditioned at the Royal Academy of Music and Guildhall School of Music and saw London in a different light than before. I was on my own. As usual, I was panicky that I would be raped or attacked but the people I talked to were gentile and kind. I was glad to get back to Glasgow however, as I had been the butt of 'fun sponge' jokes so the moment I arrived back I rejected my 'I'm resting my voice' routine and hit the parties. Drink, pulls, partying. The whole shebang. I was accepted to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (formally known as RSAMD) and the Royal Northern College of Music and am yet to hear from Guildhall School of Music; but I am delighted in telling you all (not that there are many of you who read my blog!) that I will be attending RCS in my hometown of Glasgow next year to study voice and I can't bloomin' wait. Next year's going to be fantastic and I'm heading into 2012 with a bang as this year I have finally managed to go to a New Year shindig instead of sitting at home with my parents friends. So from me and my voice (which never shuts up, apologies) I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a fun filled and blessed New Year. Love you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment