Friday 6 January 2012

TOPSHOP HAUL II

I totally forgot that I was meant to meet my friend in town today and so scampering onto the subway I finally entered town twenty minutes late. She was  not amused. Despite vowing that I had done my spending for this season, I ended up buying three new things in Topshop. Walking into Topshop for me is like a lion walking into the butchers; you cannot prevent me from buying something if I love it. I could buy their entire shop. Literally. Anyway, to get on to my haul and the first proper spending I've done in 2012!

I noticed this wee gathered velvet skirt in the sale trolley and  I just thought how beautiful it was. I was surprised how flattering it was on my figure. It's a size 8 as well! It was originally £34 but on sale for 52% less! Woohoo! Really stunning.

Get your own velvet skirt here: 








I adore this purse but I was in two minds to buy it. I thought that maybe I wouldn't use it but I've been looking for a clutch for ages and it's really leather! :) Plus the fur panel is so chic and fashionable. It was originally £32 but I got it for 31% off!



Find your own leather or fur clutch:

www.topshop.com - I want it myself!

store.americanapparel.co.uk - comes in 65 colours!

These pair of delicious riding boots were my last purchase. I love them soooo much and they're really really comfy. They were in the sale as well and are made of real leather which makes them perfect in horrible scottish weather! 

Find your own riding boots at:

www.topshop.com - If you fancy sparkles!

www.topshop.com - All the best are from Topshop!


So that's all from my haul. I'm off to get a Domino's takeaway. Nom. :P Here are a few more pics in greater detail :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment