Tuesday 17 January 2012

RetroCity Sunglasses †

I don't frequently recommend websites on my blog but I really should so this is a beginning at least! 

JANUARY'S RECOMMENDATION IS: *drum roll* 



Advantages: I've watched a couple of review videos on youtube so I decided to check them out for myself. I was half expecting a jumble of average looking sunnies priced at 4 times my monthly allowance but no, these sunglasses are stylish, inexpensive and crazily individual. They don't only do aviators and simple Ray Ban sunglasses, they do 60s sunnies, 70s sunnies and even sunnies with chains and jewel encrusted eye pieces! Priced from $8.99 to $15.99 these are seriously hot items. 

Disadvantages: One of the downsides however is that there is not free shipping for purchases over $50 and if you order to the UK by ground it costs $15 if the purchase is under $50 and grows in price. For ground delivery (or boat in our case!) you will receive your beloved goods in 3 - 8 weeks! If you fancy getting your purchase quicker on express delivery in 7 - 10 business days, expect to pay $40 extra! Check out the details yourself at RetroCitySunglasses

If you are super rich and can afford a pair, here are a bunch that I absolutely adore!
1: This pair remind me of the glasses that Peter Asher used to wear during his days in Peter and Gordon (a band from the 1960s).
2: I love this pair, they remind so much of Twiggy.
3: This pair was frequently reviewed on youtube and I just fell in love with the oversized hexagonal shape and the dinky detailing at the side.
4: Well, what can I say. Perfect if you want to look like that girl off Calvin Harris' album!
43  

No comments:

Post a Comment