Friday 16 March 2012

NEW MAYBELLINE COLOUR TATTOO 24HR CREAM GEL EYESHADOW + HAUL

So yesterday I received the new Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Eyeshadow! I wanted it in the colour Eternal Gold, ready for spring, and I think it is going to look gorgeous for Spring, Summer and Autumn also!
It is a very simple gold and what I love about it is that there isn't too much glitter in it. Sometimes, it's easy to purchase a gold eyeshadow and get home and realise that there is way too much glitter in it but this colour has a pleasant shimmer and looks beautiful on the outer corners of the eyes.
I also think it works as a brilliant base shade for the lids before building up different colours. These eyeshadows have already been released in the US but not here in the UK yet so keep your eyes peeled!


I have been craving new lipsticks recently and so I popped down to Boots. The first is from the Kate Moss collection for Rimmel. It is a beautiful nude colour with undertones of pink. I love the packaging and though I'm not as crazy about the colour as I thought I was, I'm determined to find a look with it that I love! The application is creamy and durable and it lasts all day.







I also snatched up 2 new Moisture Renew Multidimensional lipsticks. They are super moisturizing and have SPF 20 which is great. I always notice that my lips suffer whatever the weather so it's important to protect them; and what better way to with sexy colours from Rimmel? I picked up number 600 - Soft Coral and 160 - Rose Passion. These lipsticks are the most moisturizing lipsticks that I have ever tried and come in so many lovely colours.




I have been looking for a bunch of new brushes for ages that are good quality but not too expensive so I tried ecoTools which are beautiful crafted brushes with real bamboo handles. They are made from natural and recycled materials which makes you feel just a little better about the amount of make up you are applying!



So if any of you have any questions about this post, my blog or life in general! Please comment below and if you have a moment, don't forget to follow my blog for more upcoming hauls and stuff! :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment