Thursday 22 August 2013

MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS | UK NEW!


I've heard that Baby Lips were heading to the UK and being me I've been in Boots and Superdrug a lot this week but I hadn't seen it. This morning I was picking up a prescription in a tiny branch of Boots and there it was! 

I'm sooooo excited to see Baby Lips have landed and currently on the shelves there are three flavours. A plain moisturising balm called Hydrate and two flavours called Cherry Me - a tasty cherry balm and Pink Punch which I picked up. 

Pink Punch was the one I picked up as I thought Cherry Me sounded pretty obvious. Pink Punch tastes of tropical juice and leaves a beautiful soft balmy pink on the lips. I love it. It is very moisturising and comfortable on the lips and the only thing I would want to change is that it actually tastes of it's flavour. At the moment it really only smells nice.

I adore the packaging though, it's cheerful and fun and something pretty to put in your handbag, but then I am a sucker for packaging!

These babies are £2.99 which is awesome because I could totally see them being sold for more. I was so tempted to pick them all up but I didn't know if I'd like them. Turns out, I love them!

Pick them up soon guys! Hope you enjoy this!

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment