Thursday 5 September 2013

VLOGGING IN 2013

Last weekend, I had a beautiful long weekend away with my family to a big hotel in Crieff. The Crieff Hydro is a lovely luxurious hotel with delicious food, a beautiful spa, idyllic grounds and every good thing. It has so many happy memories for me from childhood right up until the present day and I filmed a little vlog everyday of the weekend. 

I started vlogging at the beginning of January and it's now September and I have kept up my resolution all this time and I really hope fingers crossed I keep going! I just thought you guys might like to see a video from my channel about Crieff Hydro and a little taster of my vlogs.

I hope you don't mind this little plug guys, I'm so proud of myself that I've managed this far - I'm so bad at sticking to my goals! Hope you all are having a lovely holiday:

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment