Tuesday 17 September 2013

LUSH TRIO | My Lush Wishlist


I love going to Lush with friends, it means that I see them picking up things that I've never even considered. Brilliant for trying things I wouldn't normally go for, not so good for my pocket! So I hereby end my Lush Trio post with a cheeky little wishlist that I'm dying for! 

From left to right: Solid perfume - Love, FUN - Green, Fresh face masks - Cosmetic Warrior, Bubble bar - Karma, Bubble bar - A French Kiss, Fresh face masks - Brazened Honey, Hands and feet - Lemony Flutter, Bubble bar - Dorothy, Spot treatments - Grease Lightning

This is only a small selection of the products I'm dying to get from Lush and looking at all the gorgeous things in their shop this doesn't even make a dent in all the products I covet. 

There are a couple of products that I've never come across and then there's an old favourite A French Kiss. It just takes me to English country kitchens with gingham tablecloths and those bags of lavender your Granny used to fill her drawers with! I have heard unbelievably good things about Grease Lightning and FUN looks so weird! My friend Beth raves about their face masks which I'm ashamed to say I've never tried and I really should because there's an unhappy shortage of face masks in Boots and Superdrug and I bet Lush's face masks are great for my sensitive skin. Then there's the perfume which I've never tried and imagine as a stick stays on your skin very well as it's creamier. Plus, who doesn't need a little Love in their life? 

So that's my Lush Trio over and done with *sad face*. Let me know if you guys are enjoying these series because I'm definitely up for doing more and I think since I'm looking so forward to Christmas, I might have to post every day in December!

Take care guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment