Wednesday 18 September 2013

GRAZE BOX


Graze boxes have been here, there and everywhere for quite a while and so far everyone that I've known who has got one has loved it. When I noticed that my first box could be free I did a little jump in the air and hopped on the website to choose my little snacks. I'm such a kid.

When you join, you're given a selection of snacks and you can decide whether you want to bin, try, like or love them and according to those answers, graze will fill your box how every frequently you want with your choices. I love the quirky language they use slightly reminiscent of Innocent but still with their own humour and the little message on the back of the graze box instructing you to watch how you open it. So cute!

According to my answers, graze picked Florentine, a mixture of dark chocolate, cranberries and pumpkin seeds, I mean who doesn't want chocolate as a healthy snack. There was also My Thai, a sweet chilli sauce with baked soy bites and also Cheddar Gorge with cheese cashews, salsa corn sticks & herb crackers as well as Mississippi BBQ Pistachios with sassy smoked barbeque pistachios. Graze you hit the cashew on the head. Delish. 

 My mouth is currently drooling. Very unattractive. I haven't eaten them all yet as I'm savouring them but I did try one before writing a post about graze to be on the safe side. I chose Cheddar Gorge and took it with me to a badminton game to nibble on the sidelines while my other friends played each other. It was sooooooo good. It was perfect. Indulgent and cheesy but not overly so and it still tasted amazingly good for you. It wasn't greasy or left you wanting to wipe your fingers. It was simply perfectly sized, aesthetically pleasing and very flavoursome. There, I've made corn sticks sound like a dining room under going decorating. 

I am definitely excited about these boxes and ready to eat all the rest and order another one. I'm always hungry and this isn't great for keeping in shape so I love the idea of original tasting boxes that you can grab when you're craving the fatty usuals. Lovely. Plus I'm all about natural looking brown paper packaging. Just makes me think I'm eating proper beautiful natural food. Let me know what you think about graze

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment