Sunday 15 September 2013

LUSH TRIO | Dragon's Eggs and Lattes


I hope the moment you see the Lush logo it makes your legs go a little jelloid and a smile break across your face because that sure happens to me. The sweet luxurious aroma of their bath bombs and the natural pure smell of their face masks makes me turn cartwheels and so here are three posts all dedicated to Lush and its wonders.

I got my pay check on Friday and with my friend Beth, marched into Lush to spend my hard earned cash. I came across these gorgeous little lip tint pots. I'd never really looked at Lush's make up and the colour of Latte was just to die for.


I think Latte is fairly new on the market and the colour is just gorgeous. It's a deep bronze shimmer with a touch of pink and normally I wouldn't go for brown lip colours but the fact it has pink in it makes it good for paler skin tones as well as Asian and dark skin. 
What I love the most is that this new lip tint includes Lush's new source of Fairtrade Vanilla from Uganda and also surprisingly the price. You'd think that £5.75 was quite a lot for such a small pot but compared with other lip products on the market it's actually very reasonably priced and a little goes a massively long way. I'm also completely supportive of how natural their ingredients are and how much work it takes to make a little pot of love.

I also happened to pick up a new bath bomb. I've misplaced my Sunnyside bubble bar somewhere *sad face* and I needed something new to make my bath all sassy. 


I LOVE Dragon's Egg. It's everything you'd want in a bath bomb. It makes your bath a beautiful white creamy treat (kinda reminds me of how Cleopatra's asses milk bath used to look like! - and inside the bomb is popping candy, different swirls of colour and beautiful little paper dragon scales. Bizarre but lovely. 

You guys should really check out the article on Lush's Fairtrade Vanilla Absolute: Click here

Thanks for reading guys 

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment