Monday 9 September 2013

BIG BOOTS HAUL | Benefit


 We all have tough days and some of us make it better by having relaxing baths, painting our toes or doing some baking. Me, however, like many others, take our stress out on Boots. And we are not ashamed. Girl power!

I'd been meaning to get a new They're Real! mascara from Benefit and also noticed some other gorgeous things at the counter. There's a new fake tan coming out soon and several new palettes as well. I also came across the Watt's Up! highlighter which I've heard a little about but didn't really like the blog swatches. I swatched it myself though and as usual fell in love with it. 

I also had a voucher for No 7 - I mean, when does Boots ever not have an offer for No 7! - and picked up this gorgeous shimmery dark red polish called Salsa. Summer officially ends in under two weeks and it's been chilly where I live recently and I'm starting to get into the autumn mood. I love autumn! This colour is such a delicious autumn/winter colour. Love it!

I also got a free Triple Performing Facial Emulsion eye cream with two purchases from Benefit and I haven't tried it or really know anything about it but it's meant to reduce puffy eyes and generally just pamper your peepers, perfect for chilly winter days! It also has SPF 15 which must be good! 

I hope you enjoyed my haul guys! It's nice to be back to regularly posting on my blog. 

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment