Wednesday 2 October 2013

Thisisaromcom | UPDATE

weheartit.com
Hello everyone! So it's been almost a week since I posted anything and quite frankly I'm feeling a little ashamed with myself but I do have excuses...
 
I have so many ideas for posts in my head: autumn nail tutorial, a flat haul, a few fashion posts... I mean so many! But I have been in such a fankle these last few days that it's been impossible to upload anything.
 
On Monday, I officially moved into my flat and it was my official first day back at RCS. A lot of officials. I'd moved pretty much everything from my parents house into my flat and I had bought some cushions and a cute rug and literally the fluffiest and most gorgeous throw ever. There are a few things still at my parents house that wouldn't fit into the car, so I left some boxes and my bookcase behind. And also my camera... Smooth. So now I don't have any device to take photos with, there is currently no internet at my flat and worst of all a majority of my stuff is still crammed into cardboard boxes that I haven't emptied and this is my third day here!
 
I genuinely meant to unpack yesterday evening and this afternoon but yesterday lunchtime I came down with the stinkiest cold I've ever had. My entire upper body was throbbing and I felt sick and icky and all I wanted was to be tucked up in bed and not moving a muscle. Horrible.
 
I've also had some problems with my bathroom and my taps which are locked and water is randomly flowing and won't stop! And I have no hot water.
 
But! This is my RANT OVER. I'm going to be positive. The plumber is coming today and should be able to fix my problem and I'm phoning up for an internet package today too and sometime this week I shall be reunited with my camera. The world is not all bad.
 
I will be posting very soon guys, hang in there and I hope you are having a better week than me!
 
Take care x


No comments:

Post a Comment