Monday 15 April 2013

Sinful Colors Launch | Boots





Sinful Colors has recently been launched in the UK and I'm really excited about this brand because it is super affordable and as I've discovered, it has a really good coverage. I got Innocent which is a beautiful lime green and a colour I didn't have in my collection. It applies really well and blends into itself without irritable lumps and bumps. It takes a standard two coats to create an opaque colour but chips really easily for me even with a base and top coat as you can see from my nails which I'd painted the day before. To be honest though, I'm not exactly graceful which could have contributed to that! It's the runniest polish I've ever owned actually which surprises me as it's a good coverage polish but I'm not bothered by that because it makes application smooth and is also great for water marbling.

I'm excited to try more Sinful Colors, and at £1.99 a pop they're really good quality nail polishes. As ever thanks for reading guys and I hope you all are having a good day wherever you are.

Take care x


1 comment: