Saturday 13 April 2013

London | Topshop Oxford Street








 Last week, I went to London for spring break and the Topshop in Oxford Street is amazing. They have a cake stand and frozen yoghurt stand and a floor dedicated to different design companies such as Motel Rocks and The Ragged Priest.

This Topshop is really a lot more original as it boasts a nail bar, a hairdressers and a tattoo and piercing section. The nail bar is reasonably priced and does simple manicures and acrylic extensions. 



Here are a couple of snaps I took of me being silly in what I thought was a totally hip urban outfit haha! Do you like London? Thanks for reading as always and have a good day!

Take care x





2 comments:

  1. this shop looks so nice! I really want to go there now after seeing this post

    answerisno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete