Tuesday 30 April 2013

Online Loves for April

This month I've been all over the place. I've been working and thinking about a bazillion different things and I've not had a lot of eagerness to update my blog. I enjoy writing a little post every few days but I've been trying so hard to get my blog the way I like it, and failing, that it's put me off. But today, I thought, 'Get off your backside and do something about it' so here I am with, for me, a slight new take on monthly favourites.

 I've been a huge fan of NastyGal for a while and although I've never bought anything from there, I still love looking at their shoes!

I know Office has recently been stocking Jeffrey Campbell's and I waltzed in one day to find the Jeffrey Campbell Puffer Spike Sandals.

At a whopping $135, I can't see myself buying these ever but I covet them so badly right now...
Boots have recently been bringing in American brands with the arrival of Essie and now Sinful Colors. I've heard so much about these nail polishes and they are so cheap they won't break the bank. I already have Innocent, a gorgeous creamy lime green and the next chance I get, I will be back in there to grab some more! They apply really well, which I often find with cream formulas, and it lasts a fairly average time on the nails too. 




 I recently discovered Urban Renewal at Urban Outfitters when I was shopping in Oxford Street during the holidays and absolutely fell in love with this tie dye tee. I knew secretly that I could make one myself without spending £22 on it but the idea of multicoloured hands and the waiting around didn't strike me with utter joy so I picked it up and I love it to pieces. I also majorly coveted these sunglasses but for £16 I decided to leave them as it's barely sunny in Glasgow...

I checked Urban out again when I was back in Glasgow though and found some adorable vintage tees and jumpers. So beautiful.


My favourite online app/website for this month has got to be Wanelo. I was praising Etsy to my friend, a site that I've also been loving this month, and she suggested I try Wanelo. There are so many gorgeous clothes and fashion items and they give you the website you can buy it from too. I've been utterly addicted and even if I'm just browsing, the colours and especially the tee slogans cheer me up.

If you like this kind of post, please leave a comment. I feel as if monthly favourites are over done sometimes and I thought this might be a nice idea. Hope you're all having a lovely day and thanks for reading :)
Take care x





1 comment:

  1. Great stuff! I'm from the US but have actually never tried the Sinful colors mainly because I don't really like the packaging, but the amount of color choices seem to be perfect! Might have to try them soon.

    I've never heard of Wanelo- definitely going to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete