Sunday 2 June 2013

TOPSHOP Martina

£30 - Don't forget your 10% student discount!

The weather in the UK is pretty terrible but we're having a beautiful bout of sunshine right now (which I'm praying continues this week for my birthday!). The sun always makes me want to spend money and so I toddled quite by chance into Topshop yesterday and came across these beauties.

These are the Martina shoe from Topshop and for genuine leather shoes they're very reasonably priced. With a 'T' bar design and cut outs, I thought these were perfect formal summer shoes that look fabulous with and without tights. I think it would be awesome to channel 90s fashion Clueless style with either distressed denim jeans or over the knee socks and pleated mini skirts.

Either way, I'm very very excited to wear these flats this summer. Thanks again for checking out my blog and as always; Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment