Monday 10 June 2013

Beauty Haul | Superdrug


It's been a while since I've had a little bit of cash to splash but since it was my birthday, I decided to treat myself to a few bits and bobs. 

Barry M Limited Edition and Gelly Hi-shine nail paints
I've been wanting to try these for a while and as usual, I'm super late to the party, but I picked up Mango and Passionfruit which I've heard are some of the really popular colours. I absolutely love them, I'm a sucker for any polish that looks tasty! I'm so weird... I might pop back and get Papaya too! I also picked up a limited edition polish as it was free with the £6 or over deal. It doesn't have a name, which I think is a shame but the colour is a beautiful popping grassy green so my eyes gravitated towards it. I adore the aztec lid as well, a different touch.

 Rimmel Finish Touch 3D Plumping Top Coat
I was looking for a top coat anyway but thought this sounded so hilarious that I decided to try it. It claims to give a 3D look and plump the look of your nails. I've only tried it on false nails but I didn't notice much plumping! It did leave a very shiny finish though which I really love.

Tresemmé Heat Defence Styling Spray
This heat spray actually comes in travel size which I picked up as I wanted to test it before I bought the full size. I can't say if it actually did protect my hair from heat but time will tell. It did leave my tresses feeling quite extra soft though which I really liked.

E45 Intensive Recovery Lotion
I have really really dry skin and always need special boring moisturisers! I prefer Norwegian Formula moisturisers but I picked this up instead to give it a go. I'm not hugely impressed with it but I'm going to give it a few more goes and good month of using before I decide.

Sally Hansen Miracle Growth Daily Nail Treatment
My nails are in a sad and weak condition from years of biting my nails and wearing false nails quite recently. I can barely grow them any length at all and I decided things were never going to change if I didn't do something! This treatment is to be used daily and moisturises the cuticle as well as strengthening the nail bed. I haven't tried it at all but it claims results are visible within 1 week so I'll maybe do a couple of update posts and see what the results are.

Was this post too long/too many photos/too much babbling? Let me know in the comments below! :) Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment