Friday 14 June 2013

Review | Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil


Ever since I can remember - due to my lovely sister's very expensive tastes and influences - I've loved expensive hairdressers and being a student it often means I can't venture to get my hair cut very often. I have horrible split ends and I could just chop them all off but I absolutely love the length my hair is so I'm trying my best to find a really good conditioner.

If you're a youtube and beauty blog fanatic, you'll know that argan oil (aka moroccan oil) has been raved about and everyone and their pet donkey has tried it. It's derived from the kernels of the Argan tree native to Morocco and I bought it on a whim and at the point where my current conditioner was doing nothing for me anymore.

I don't think I've ever tried a conditioner that works so well! My hair felt the softest it's ever felt and the oil is only moisturising not greasy. It's completely lightweight which I find a definite plus because my hair's notorious for being weighed down by different products and the smell is absolutely gorgeous. I have heard that various brands smell different but this brand smells divine. The best way I can describe it is it kind of smells like a male aftershave that's quite feminine and at the same time smelling like a luxurious and expensive hair product. 

Results are the same if the oil is blow dried or left to air dry. This I only found out when I realised my sister had pinched her hair dryer back and taken it off to Italy on holiday. Here comes 2 weeks of air dried hair and it probably will do it the world of good!

I absolutely adore this oil, it's lightweight, deliciously smelling and very reasonably priced. I seriously recommend it and your split ends will definitely thank you for it.

Do let me know if you like argan oil too and as always guys, Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment