Sunday 16 June 2013

Nails Inc Chelsea Physic Garden



Nails Inc Chelsea Physic Garden £11
 I was out with my sister the other day and we went to House of Fraser to get her nails done. I was busy ogling all the beautiful colours and really liked this one which she treated me with.

Chelsea Physic Garden is a bright pale sky blue with a slight dash of turquoise which I think makes it look so good with golden skin tones. Like all Nails Inc polishes it applies really well and evenly and two coats is enough for a neat bold colour finish. 

It really is such a pretty polish and I think the thing I love most about Nails Inc polishes is that they don't chip half as quickly as all the other brands I own. I apply a base coat and top coat as usual and this really helps towards chipping. It seemed to dry really quickly too which was great and I think it would suit long nails too. 

It's a beautiful colour for spring and summer and as you can see from the photos, it looks gorgeous in the sunlight. It also looks very flattering with contrasting colours.

I hope you're all having a Happy Fathers Day everyone. Our oven has broken so my Mum just cooked a roast chicken in a wok. And it tasted amazing! Thanks for reading guys! 
Take care x












No comments:

Post a Comment