Wednesday 26 June 2013

Summer Day

I've been struggling to know what to blog about for the last few days but today with the beautiful sun out, I found myself taking a few photos and I thought I'd share them with you.

I feel like an old lady snapping flowers but I think their beauty is often overlooked. Ooft, look at me, getting all cheesy...

 
 A fuzzy wuzzy bumblebee, Ben & Jerry's Vermonster (unbelievably delicious), Homemade iced tea, Garden flower, Pig statue (because every garden needs one...), My Mum's pride and joy, Red poppy, Rose bush, Little baby strawberry patch, Huge yellow rose.

I've been really stressed recently as I'm about to move house and it hasn't been the smoothest process but the sun and the garden today just lightened my spirits, not to mention the delicious iced tea! I need myself some more of that!

Plus, new found food love, pineapple chunks and frozen grapes! I'm so sad...
I hope today was good to you all! Take care x 

No comments:

Post a Comment