Wednesday 12 June 2013

A Day Out in Edinburgh

Left to right: White lace strap dress from Karen Millen, Aperol Spritz (Italian appetizer), Trying on shoes in LK Bennett, A floral folly in Anthropologie, Lunch at Grand Cru, My beautiful sister trying on a dress in Hobbs, White lace strap dress from Karen Millen, Jars and trinkets in Anthropologie, My new recital shoes from LK Bennett (in love!) , Starbucks Mocha cookie crumble (delicious!), a picture I drew on a cup.
These are a few cute photos I took in Edinburgh on a day out. My sister and I splashed out in Boots and spent way too much - haul to follow! Some of these photos are to make up for seriously failing on the 30 day snap! I'll hopefully improve! Hope you're all having a wonderful week :)

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment