Thursday 8 August 2013

A DAY OF PAMPERING

weheartit.com

We all have those bad days where we're not feeling that great and I think one of the best ways to make things better is to have a little day of pampering. We get so busy in daily life and sometimes we just need a moment to ourselves.

BATH BOMBS - Us working girls don't often have time for luxurious baths but when I can catch one I love to use bath bombs and just relax with some music. I'm a huge fan of Lush - trying to get a job there! - and one of my favourite bombs is the Party Popper. It's so simple, turns the bath water a baby pink and showers confetti. 


FEET - Then there's the ole feet. Getting tired and unloved so much of the time. I love to use Soap & Glory as the moisturisers I think are just awesome and really creamy and rich. The Righteous Butter works perfectly for moisturising legs after shaving and The Heel Genius is my go to product to pamper dry feet.

NAILS - Goodness knows how many times the blogs have mentioned Essie's Fiji and I love it so much. It gives such a clean look to your nails if that makes sense! Painting my nails is a must during a pampering session. Plus I find it super relaxing.

CANDLES - I got into candles from YouTube and seeing all the beauty gurus with their Bath & Body Works candles. We don't have them in the UK but we do have Yankee Candles! They burn really slowly and the aroma lingers long after you've blown out the candle. My staple smell is Midnight Jasmine, a lovely white clean smelling candle but I recently found Coastal Waters in the sale and I really like its subtlety.







FOOD - Once I've had a relaxing bath I love making myself some healthy lunch and then perhaps some baking! A little brownie and a glass of milk just like when I was a kid. Then when that's done, I'm not ashamed to admit, I love watching Barefoot Contessa, an American cooking programme. Everyone has their guilty pleasure when it comes to telly right?


Mmmmm. Let me know how you like to pamper yourself, thanks for reading guys.

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment