Tuesday 20 August 2013

BARRY M NAIL EFFECTS


Nails Inc and Sally Hansen have come out with so many nail effects and despite how gorgeous they are, £12 a pop for a nail polish is a little pricey if you aren't in love with it, but Barry M has brought out quite a few cute nail effects for under a fiver.

I didn't always love glitters but recently I'm completely in love with them! There aren't that many in the drugstore, however, Barry M brought out a sequin effect which is across between a glitter polish and a sugar effect polish. It's a milky blue base with tiny hard white particles and multi-coloured glitter. It's meant to resemble sequins. I wouldn't say it resembles sequins but it is a beautiful glitter that I love. It's staying power on the nails is not first class but sealed with a strong topcoat, it works well and removes some of the coarse feel which tends to attach to clothes. Argh!

Another effect is the feather effect - cleverly named by Barry M as a confetti effect. I think it is gorgeous. The polish is called Marshmallow and it totally reminds me of sugary treats. I haven't worn it yet but absolutely can't wait to. 

I swatched both polishes on their own and the sequin effect on a white polish and the confetti effect on Essie's Fiji.


 What do you guys think? I hope you enjoyed my random haul / review! Hope you're all having an awesome day.

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment