Monday 12 August 2013

L'OREAL COLLECTION PRIVÉE COLOUR RICHE LIPSTICK | Doutzen


 L'Oreal is the official sponsor of the Toronto International Film Festival 2013 and they have brought out four new lipsticks to celebrate with four of their campaign's most beautiful faces - Frieda Pinto, Jennifer Lopez, Eva Longoria and Doutzen Kroes. 

I've been looking for an inexpensive nude lipstick for a very long time and I came across this collection. Doutzen's colour is a beautiful sheer pale pink which looks smooth and icy on the lips. Perfect. The other three shades are caramel toned and are better for olive and dark skin. 

The smell is the typical lipstick smell like those cheap lipsticks you got when a little kid! It's slightly more floral smelling though and I love how the bullet is stamped with the name, I think it just gives a much more expensive look to the lipstick. It glides very well onto the lips but due to it being sheer it doesn't last very long. I would definitely like these colours to be more pigmented. It is super moisturising though which is always a plus and something I look for in a lipstick.

Even though it isn't exactly what I expected the product would be, I'm not disappointed by it at all and I'm definitely looking to buy from L'Oreal again. I think I tend to overlook them!

What do you guys think? Do you like L'Oreal lipsticks? I'd love to know :)

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment