Sunday 4 August 2013

LITTLE WISH LIST ♡


1. IKEA Korken Jars
2. BENEFIT They're Real! Mascara
3. NASTYGAL Tough Mesh Dress
4. NAILS INC Special Effects Feathers Polish in Chester Feathers
5. ZARA Combined Sandal with Stiletto

So I feel awful for not having updated my blog in a week for the second time running and I hope you'll all forgive me. I haven't known what to write about and I didn't want to put up another review! So here's a wee wish list that I've been after recently.

1. The jars are just a small thing but I'd really love to buy several and fill them with sweeties to put around my flat. I think that would look so cheerful and jolly. 
2. I absolutely adore the Benefit mascara, I've repurchased it before but it's so expensive so I don't know whether or not to buy it again!
3. I've been wanting to buy something from NastyGal for a while, but only ever in the sale! This dress is so cute and I think I might buy it as a motivational piece of clothing for my weight loss! 
4. This feathers polish was debuted by Nails Inc and Revlon and Sally Hansen have gone on to recreate it. At £11 a bottle it's a bit expensive but Nails Inc are brilliant quality and I love the feather effect!
5. These shoes I have already ordered but they haven't arrived yet. I definitely want to try them with turned up jeans!

Do you guys have a wish list? Let me know :)

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment