Monday 5 August 2013

I HEART SUMMER TAG ♡

1 Favourite bronzer for summer?

I love Hoola from Benefit. It looks great with fair to tanned skin, lasts for ages and never goes orange!

You're relaxing in a hammock on a tropical island, what are you sipping on?

I'm far from a cocktail connoisseur but I'd definitely be sipping on mojitos and lemonade mixers. 

3 Favourite summer lip product?

I never stay on one product for long enough! But I've been loving the Revlon balm stains for a long time and I love Lovesick which is a hot pink*

4 Pool or beach?

The pool would have to trump the beach this time because there's nothing like relaxing in your own infinity pool watching the sunset. Oh I wish...

5 Summer = Crazy hair - What's your must have styling product?

I use very few products in the summer because I find that they weigh my hair down but I love Moroccan oil (argan oil) as it moisturises so well and I like to think it protects my hair too.

6 Sunbathing or fake tan?

I always get a deeper tan when fake tanning but tans always look better when formed naturally in the sun so I'd go with sunbathing; and they're not so difficult to maintain!

7 Favourite summer nail polish?

I have been absolutely loving the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine nail paints. My favourite at the moment is Passionfruit closely followed by Papaya.

8 Any summer traditions?

I don't really have any summer traditions though I always go on holiday somewhere and I love staying at a hotel with all the luxuries!

9 Favourite summer scent?

I don't really wear perfume in the summer that much, I like to go with my natural aura! I do love Daisy by Marc Jacobs though. It smells so flowery and happy. I love it.

10 Favourite BBQ food?

I'm a big fan of chipolatas. Give me a well cooked one of those and I'm happy. I also adore chicken kebabs!

11 What's your favourite summer-proof product?

I love BB Cream. The SPF in it is perfect for the sunshine and I also find I don't need as much make up in the summer so it covers my blemishes but is still super light for sweaty and melting moments!

12 Any vacation plans this year?

I've been really busy with work and moving home this summer so I haven't had a holiday but my parents went to the French Riviera which I was super jealous of! I'm hopefully taking a wee trip in September though if everything works out and that'll be so relaxing. Plus more time to get my bikini body!


Do let me know if you enjoy tags and I'd love to hear if you've been on holiday and where! 

Take care x

2 comments:

  1. This as great fun to read, thanks for posting it! I love tags. I've not been anywhere abroad this summer, but in a few weeks i'm going to majorca woo hoo!

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Majorca! That is awesome! So jealous x

    ReplyDelete