Friday 22 February 2013

Glittery Nails!

Two nail posts in a row. My my, but I just can't resist. Woke up early and had no idea what to do so thought 'Hey, my nails could use some loving'. I miss having long nails. I just have super brittle and weak nails and they never really grow very long without splitting or peeling. I probably would treat them with vitamins or oils if I could be bothered haha!

Barry M Cyan Blue (I think) and Revlon (not sure what it's called. I think it's discontinued but any glitter polish like this will do!)
The blue comes off a bit lighter in these photos as I had to use flash (due to the rubbish weather up here as always). It's more a meditteranean aqua blue and the glitter is made up of tiny black dots, tiny holographic dots and larger holographic hexagons (phew!)

Here's a weeny close up.


I have to take them off before my piano lesson today *curses* but oh well, I'll probably have another set on by Monday!

Hope you all have a spiffing weekend!
Take care x



No comments:

Post a Comment