Sunday 17 February 2013

Holographic Nail Polish Dupe!

Just a quick wee post about a nail polish combination I tried. I just think it looks gorgeous and is a wonderful dupe for holographic polishes which seem to be common in the US but few and far between over here (at least in Boots and stuff).

Left to Right: Models Own Lilac Dream and Indian Ocean
I applied two coats of Lilac Dream and then two coats of Indian Ocean and the colours just look uhhhh-mazing together especially under sunlight! It looks equally nice on long and short nails as well and do excuse my blunt nails, I usually have semi long talons but for some reason I trimmed them waaaaay to short! 

Models Own: Lilac Dream
Models Own: Indian Ocean
It just creates this most beautiful lilac holographic look and I'm so glad I found a use for Indian Ocean because I absolutely fell head over heels in love with the colour but because of the sheer quality it was super hard to find a use for it because it never showed it's true colours - *insert song* 'I see your true colours shining...' Haha.

Take care x



No comments:

Post a Comment