Thursday 28 March 2013

25 Questions Tag | Get to know me a little!


 I thought it would be a wee bit of fun to do the 25 Questions Tag so here we go! 

1. Do you have any pets?
I did use to have a dog and he was my favourite little friend ever and he lived to the ripe old age of 14 and is now up with the dog angels <3

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
A mug of green tea, my phone and a roll of kitchen towel for my runny nose... :(

3. What's the weather like right now?
Freezing, dry and sometimes a little snowy. In March...

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
I don't drive because I've only ever lived in a big city and I pretty much walk or take the subway everywhere.

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
I think it was about 7:15am.

6. When was the last time you showered?
This morning.

7. What was the last movie you saw?
I think it was Sweeney Todd the Musical.

8. What does your last text message say?
'I'd stop a bullet for you' - Awww :)

9. What's your ringtone?
A cheesy Samsung one called Over the Horizon, which I actually secretly like!

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes, I think I've been to 7 other countries.






11. Do you like sushi?
Yes! And I actually love going to Yo! Sushi in Glasgow but it's a little expensive.

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Tesco usually. 

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No, I tend to fall asleep no problem especially if I've had a busy day which is often! 

14. How many siblings do you have?
I have one sister.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have a MacBook Pro laptop.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
19!

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I wear monthly contacts.

18. Do you colour your hair?
No, I keep it natural, I quite like my natural hair colour and don't want to lose it.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Well, it's 9:20pm right now so probably go to bed! Haha.

20. When was the last time you cried?
Last Tuesday. 

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Is this one particular topping or type? Well I really really absolutely adore the Dominos Texas BBQ pizza, it is so unbelievably amazing, I love it so much, so much... *drool*

22. What do you prefer hamburgers or cheesburgers?
What's the difference? ...*pause while I google it* Ahhhhhh ok definitely a cheeseburger because I love cheese...

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yup. My prom was an all nighter. Spent 8 hours dancing in stilettos. Never been so proud! Kidding on. 

24. What is your eye colour?
Bluey grey.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes I can! And actually this is a HUGE pet peeve for me! I can't stand it when restaurants bring you Pepsi when you ask for Coke. They're 2 different drinks! Pepsi sells better than Coke and I can tell the difference! Lol haha rant over! I can tell the difference and I'm a much bigger fan of Coke.


So I hope you enjoyed finding out a little bit about me and my craziness! Thank you so much for reading and as always:

Take care x


No comments:

Post a Comment