Sunday 17 March 2013

'80s Wearable Makeup







At some point we all have a yearning for a pop of colour and even though the 1980s were way out there in the sense of fashion and beauty, I think everyone secretly loves the 80s. So since the party makeup of the 80s would scare away children nowadays, I thought I'd create a wearable 80s makeup look for Spring or Summer.

The best thing about this look is you can amp it up or neutral it down as you wish. I like grooming my eyebrows but that step is obviously optional and I used a slight sweep of bronzer and blush but if you really want to feel that 80s vibe, I say add more!

Products used:
Jemma Kidd Essential Smoky Kit
MUA Glamour Days Palette
Maybelline FIT Me Concealer
Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara
Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain




Take care x

2 comments:

  1. you look like a man
    very masculine facial features

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete