Monday 25 March 2013

My Top 7 Spring Nail Polishes


 Spring and Summer nail colours are so beautiful and I have to admit, every year I do tend to recycle the same gorgeous colours. Pastels were a huge trend last year and Spring 2013 is set to be pale and nude nails but also pale limes, yellows and lavenders and the odd colourful textured polish.

Models Own Golden Peach and Indian Ocean are two of my favourite shimmer polishes in my collection and they look beautiful over cream colours. Golden Peach looks jazzes up Tart Deco and Indian Ocean looks absolutely beautiful on either Purple Sherbert or Lilac Dream. It also creates the perfect holographic dupe (see here). 

Essie Tart Deco was huge a few years ago and the new popular Essie 'It' Polish this year is Fiji (must get hands on it, must get hands on it, must get hands on it). Tart Deco looks different in several different lights but essentially is a gorgeous creamy pinky coral and reminds me of guavas.

Barry M Block Orange and Essie Status Symbol are two neon block colours and look great with a white outfit or colour blocking outfits. The pink lip, orange nail trend was pretty big last Spring and even though I'm not sure it's quite as big this year, I don't tend to care because that orange just makes me smile!




Are there any Spring nail polishes that you would recommend? Let me know! Thanks for reading, 

Take care x 





No comments:

Post a Comment