Sunday 3 March 2013

Sunday Afternoon Bliss

I cheekily went out clubbing last night and therefore woke up this morning feeling a smidgen worse for wear. So I thought I'd have a wee pampering sesh this afternoon before back to RCS tomorrow! 

LUSH The Enchanter bath bomb
Now, no pampering bath is complete without a bath bomb and of course it has to be from Lush. I bought this beautiful large orange one called The Enchanter. This bomb is gorgeous and as you can see it foams and swirls into a blend of hot orange, hot pink and yellow and leaves the bath water an amusing translucent and fluorescent orange! It was surprisingly moisturising actually and whoever said bright colours lift the mood is completely right!

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub


Oh...just...just smell it! This body scrub smells euphoric, amazing, delicious, zesty, sassy, beautiful - I could go on and on! The Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub has been flying around blogs and YouTube for a while and initially I wasn't that keen on the smell but it has grown on me and I smell it every time I go into Boots! The brown sugar and macadamia nut grains work as natural and brilliant exfoliants while the sweet lime and almond oil work as delicious moisturisers and make the scrub smell divine. I swear one of these days I will end up tasting it...

Pantene Pro V Nature Fusion Strength and Moisture Shampoo, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner, Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner


I'm always changing my shampoo and conditioners but at the moment I like using the Pantene shampoo for strength and moisturising. I find that it moisturises my hair well while still protecting my split ends and purifying my hair. I've always been a fan of Aussie, their products smell amazing and I noticed improvements to my split ends after one use of the 3 minute conditioner. I don't however, see any difference when I use the leave in conditioner, it just makes my hair smell nice when it's dried.

Soap & Glory Deep Moisture Body Milk
I love this moisturiser to pieces, it just smells absolutely delicious. It applies smoothly and glides onto the skin. It has a creamy consistency and I actually love the colour because sometimes bright white moisturisers can leave you looking a bit pale! A really love tasty smelling all over body moisturiser.

I don't know about you, but my heels get very dry as I'm always walking around and on my feet most of the day. This moisturiser is a shimmering light blue colour with a watery feel and glides just as beautiful as the body milk all over the feet. I start with a dollop on the heel and massage that in then work the rest of the gloop up to the balls of my feet and my toes which don't get as dry as my heels. This moisturiser has a subtler clean smell which I love because it smells fresher and better than putting sweet oatmeal smelling glop on your feet! 

These are the products I like to use to pamper myself and I really recommend Soap & Glory if you fancy delicious smelling moisturisers and body washes! I love a good colourful bath! Just the perfect de-stresser! (I know it's not a word!) :P

Take care x





No comments:

Post a Comment