Monday 25 March 2013

FOREVER 21 Glasgow Opening | 22nd March 2013


 This is possibly the longest awaited shop to hit Glasgow and I'm soooo unbelievably happy that it has. Being an insane addict of YouTube, I never hear the end of this amazingly cheap yet completely edgy and fashionable shop that everyone and their Mother in the US has bought from. So imagine my excitement when a 3 floor giant Forever 21 opened in Glasgow...




 I have to admit I get slightly more excited about Forever 21 jewellery than I do about they're clothes... *hushedsilence* They have such a wide range (I mean we're talking half a floor dedicated to jewellery) and a delicious mix of studs and spikes to goddess and aztec design.

Bangle - I absolutely adore gold and I think designed in the right way it looks more expensive than cheap. Plus I can never get enough of studs.

Aztec statement necklace -  I've been dying for a statement necklace and having triangles with gold and white detailing just ticked all the boxes for me.

Delicate stud necklace - Now, I'm not that crazy about delicate necklaces as they always get tangled or lost and are always too expensive for what they are, but this little spike was just the most adorable little thing ever and at a price of just over £1.50, it was an absolute bargain.


Ahhhhh another goofy smile yet again...
The weather in Glasgow is rubbish. Everyone knows that and it's currently almost April and we've had  half a week of snow. Ridiculous I hear you say! But being me, I ended up buying some sunglasses. Typical. (I have about 12 pairs...) I just couldn't say no though! You can see why. I absolutely adore the gold detailing at the side. It makes the glasses look a lot more expensive and better quality. I think black is always a good colour for sunglasses plus it makes it easier to match outfits. I don't have a summer holiday planned for this year but I hope I'll get some wear out of them!

 I give my friend Claire credit for this dress. She called my name, held up the dress and for a brief moment it was just me and the dress staring at each other in a silent room alone... I love it. It's beautiful. I apologise for not modelling it so you could see it's true beauty but I took these pictures at 9pm and the lighting would have just be utterly shoddy. So I will use my powers of description. It's essentially a midriff top and a high waisted mini skirt attached together by a zip and two strings at the side. It is completely figure hugging and the gap in the middle shows off a bit of midriff. It's really really flattering for boyish figures or curvy figures and the contrasting horizontal and vertical stripes trick the eye and smooth out any little body imperfections you might hate. It's also made of a brilliant stretchy material which makes it so much more comfortable.


That all seems like a measly amount and to be honest I would have raided Forever 21 for hours but being a student, money isn't exactly kind to you! I shall return next month! Thanks for reading everybody.

Take care x 











No comments:

Post a Comment