Wednesday 3 July 2013

BIG SUMMER BEAUTY HAUL

After wrestling with a frustrating IKEA sofa, I thought I'd relax my shattered nerves by browsing round Boots and picking up some pampering skincare.


La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water Sensitive Skin
Vichy Normaderm Unclogging Exfoliating Gel
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
Tresemmé Naturals Shampoo & Conditioner
Original Source Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel
Real Techniques Shading Brush
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Dragon
Bourjois Cream Blush in 01
Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes
Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10
Vichy Liftactiv Anti Wrinkle and Firming Care Cream 

As you can see, I went a little bit crazy.

 I love beauty, but at the moment I have a penchant for skincare and am just always drawn to it. I already have the Vichy 3-in-1 Cleanser which I wasn't thrilled with but I thought I'd try the exfoliating gel since I needed one. The lady assured me - after me telling her at lengthy measures how sensitive my skin got - that I could return it if it didn't work for me. Bonus! There were actually some Vichy cream samples that I sneakily grabbed when the lady wasn't looking! Bit naughty but Vichy is on the pricey side! I've heard a lot about La Roche Posay being a good skin brand so I picked up a mini size of the thermal water and also repurchased my beloved Liz Earle Cleanser, seriously worth the £13.25 price tag, I'm telling you! (p.s. sold in john lewis, not boots)

I love the Barry M Gelly Nail Paints, bloggers and Youtubers rave about these for a reason. They glide on so well! I also got some toiletries for my new flat incase I go for a run and want to shower. Here's hoping! The run I mean, I do shower... I've been wanting to try the Bourjois cream blushes since it's been popping up in the blog world and this peachy colour goes best with my skin tone so I thought I'd give it a go. I also picked up another Samantha Chapman shading brush for eyeshadows and under eye powder. I blooming love those brushes.

I just felt like treating myself and I had a little cash to splash. Do you like any of these products?

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment