Sunday 21 July 2013

MINI HAUL


I've been having writer's block recently which hasn't stood me in good stead for my blog. I've been manically busy with moving into my flat but I picked up a few wee things while out in town and despite the size of haul, I couldn't think of a good reason why not to show you all.

Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Nail Paint in Papaya
This colour has been quite a favourite in the blogging world. I already adore the formula of these polishes and the colour looks so gorgeous and fruity.

Essie Polish in Fiji
Fiji is a cult fave. Everyone and their mother owns this polish and now I do too! I love pale polishes but often the formula is quite watery and thin. This formula is milky, creamy and builds up to an opaque colour. Ahhhh bliss.

Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hour Lipstick in Stay With Me Coral
I've had my eye on this colour for a wee whiley. In fact I've been coveting all three of these products for a while. This colour is delicious. It's a beautiful subtle warm toned pink with a hint of coral. I absolutely adore it and having already tried the 24 Hour Lip Colours I completely trust their wearability.

Would you like a Maybelline 24/14 Hour Lip Stick Review? Let me know :)

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment