Wednesday 24 July 2013

REVIEW | MAYBELLINE SUPERSTAY 14 HR LIPSTICK


I love lipsticks so much but often drugstore colours are really uninspiring. Stay With Me Coral is a hot pink coral and I think it is delicious! I tried to stay as true as possible to the colour in the photos but it is a little bit more coral than is shown. This lipstick claims to last 14 hours on the lips so I thought I'd put that to the test! And by golly I did! Through thunderstorms, running and lots of eating... The top photo shows the colour when I first put it on after breakfast. About 10am. The colour stayed perfectly in place after walking through a thunderstorm despite my mascara running all down my face!


 This was at about 8:30pm. 10 and a half hours after putting on the product. Not the best wear since I assume Maybelline desires its customers to actually eat during the 14 hour period! 

As you can see, it has worn off considerably throughout the day and it was also a very sticky product throughout the day on my lips and never quite dried. Many a crumb would attach itself! There was also some transfer even later in the day; however, I would definitely wear it again as the colour is beautiful but I would take the lipstick with me during the day to top up the colour.

Anyway, who wants to keep a lip colour on for that long? Haha, thanks guys. 

Do you like long wearing lipsticks? Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment