Tuesday 9 July 2013

SUMMER DAY OUT

Me grinning my socks off,  Cranachan light with a stag rim,  A good old steak sandwich,  Cardboard craft stags,  A birds eye view of Glasgow,  Brownies at the Black Rabbit,  A delicious Coke,  Donagh and his awesome tee,  3 for 1 pizzas!

Sunshine hit the west of Scotland again today and it is safe to say I flashed a bit of leg! I spent a lovely afternoon having lunch at Cranachan - a little Scottish Fayre in town - with my sister and then spent a jolly afternoon attempting to learn the Cup Song and finally closed the day with having a wee drinkie and some pizza with my good friend Donagh and his spiffing t-shirt.

It was an all around good hot day and I thought I'd share a couple of photos with you. I hope it was hot and sunny where you were and as always;

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment