Wednesday 19 October 2011

MODELS OWN IT or is it just us?

I got stood up. Yes, about ten minutes ago. Not in the usual way, guy decides he's not interested, guy doesn't call etc. No, by one of my best friends. Was actually looking forward to seeing her today since the rest of the week so far has been less than eventful and also because for once, the shoddy weather in this city actually decided to clean up. So anyways, I'm stuck at home. Again. Whatever.
Last Saturday, I popped into Boots and got two new nail polishes from Models Own!! Woop. I got a simple Snow White polish and a sparkly peachy one in Golden Peach. Isn't it divine? <3 In matte light, 
it looks a very light pink, almost a barbie pink, and then in the sun it becomes a pinky orange colour with golden sparkles. It cheers me up :) 
I've only got two other Models Own colours, Lilac Dream and Snow White. They cost a fiver each which I think is quite dear but the colours are awesome and the coverage is very good too. Check it out, http://www.modelsownit.com/. They do make up too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment