Tuesday 4 October 2011

'John, Paul, Ringo and George. The only boys you'll ever need.'

Britney Spears was so yesterday. Don't get me wrong, I'm still dressing up as her but my ears and eyes will always be stuck on the likes of The BeeGees, The Beatles, The Beach Boys and The Boomtown Rats - what was the obsession with the letter 'b' back then? I still believe that I was born in the wrong decade. I channel 70s and 90s clothes and the only music I ever obsess with is classical and the 60s and 70s.
I was about to entitle this blog 'George Harrison, take me now!' but then I realised that I really can't decide which Beatle is the most attractive. I mean John has pretty much given his all to Yoko Ono, Paul is the one everybody likes so I thought he didn't deserve my affections, George is awfully cute but most of the pictures on Google make him look a bit creepy and Ringo has inherited the largest nose I have ever set eyes on. But they are still all beautiful in their own way! So I dedicated this blog to the entire clan and their spine throbbing, head moshing, heart wrenching melodies that fill my days.
Oh Ringo, darling Ringo, you have won my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment