Monday 3 October 2011

It's Britney Bitch, so you better Hit Me Baby One More Time because Oops, I Did It Again, I played with your heart and got lost in the game so you know that I'm Toxic.

As you can guess from the 'super subtle title'; not. This blog entry is about Britney Spears. Well really the fact that we are having a fancy dress day at school and I'm desperate to go as Britney. I've checked out her Hit Me Baby One More Time music video and it's the school outfit she wears that I want to create. :) Should be a blast! Any tips on recreating?
More news, I heard that Kaya Scodelario - who played Effy in 'Skins' - is going to be playing Catherine Earnshaw the leading lady in 'Wuthering Heights'. Is this a mistake? I'm sure that it's not only me who has moulded her in the character of Effy forever, so should we give her a chance at a period drama OR is it the worst thing imaginable? I'm not discriminating her talent. After all, Skins wasn't the most difficult tv show to act in. I think I'm undecided. She'll either be absolutely diabolical, or she'll surprise us... 
See what Kaya has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment