Saturday 10 September 2011

Blunt. Short. Sweet. Davidona.

I like writing. Simple as. I'm a 17 year old blonde. I don't smoke. I'm single. And have my life planned out in front of me until the age of thirty. Pathetic. But the way I like to live. I like Urban Outfitters - which I hope will appear a lot more in this blog soon - and every single time I walk into Topshop, I could buy everything inside. I don't have a lot of money so I find bargains where I can and weep when walking away from a reduced pair of Christian Louboutins in Frasers
I sing. That's the first aspect of me that you'll hear from anybody who knows me well and that I'm pretty damn good at it. That coming from their mouths rather than mine. I live in Glasgow. Would like to live in London for a bit which might happen within in a year. Who knows? So keep reading. I'll try and blog as much as possible and hopefully will still be talking to you in a year!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be interested in keeping up to date with your blog :-)

    http://www.muststashthemoustache.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete