Friday 23 September 2011

Nail Fail

It's a bit iffy outside. Wet with that earthy smell - as usual. I watched The A-Team for the first time last night. Wasn't too bad and I must admit Bradley Cooper has a very nice torso but it didn't quite hit the right spot for me. Action films have never been my ideal evening cuddle up film.
I'm trying to persuade myself to go out today but I'm really not feeling it. I thought I would take my dog to the Botanics or go shopping but it's already 1pm and I don't like going shopping in the afternoon. I have RCS Juniors (all explained in 'Me (just in case)') tomorrow afternoon which is in town so I might just go shopping then instead. Painted my nails though. 
Went for a midnight purple called 'Vivid Purple 161' from Barry M as the base coat and then used 'Blue Glitter 297' for a glitter gradient look. Didn't quite workout and I'm not sure I'm digging bright blue over dark purple. :/ However, the two colours separately look really nice and I know for a fact unlike the green lipstick, Barry M still sells them :) 
They are priced at £2.99 each which for amazing quality and coverage is an unbeatable price. I don't want to sound like one of those adverts, but seriously think about trying their nail polish if you haven't already. Hey, ho. Lunch calls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment